FAD has proudly signed a Memorandum of Understanding with A|D|S, the UK's AeroSpace, Defence and Security Trade Organisation
The MoU was signed at the Royal British Embassy in Copenhagen. Rees Ward, Chief Executive of A|D|S, said:
- The Memorandum of Understanding will provide a robust framework for ongoing collaboration between A|D|S and FAD. I hope that this visit will be the first of many where the member companies of the two trade organisations can expand upon their already strong defence business links. Cooperative relationships between our two industries will deliver excellent benefits to the members of both organisations, to our respective armed forces and to the economies of our two nations.
Memorandum of Understanding
ADS is the Premier Trade Organisation for companies in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space Sectors. Membership is made up of 1.000 UK registered businesses.
ADS activities are focused around the following key areas:
- Influencing the policy debates of most importance to our industries
- Supporting UK manufacturing and our industries’ supply chains
- Encouraging investments in technology and innovation
- Supporting business development opportunities
- Increasing Member value through a range of services
- Enhancing the profile of our industries
Farnborough International Limited (FIL), which runs the Farnborough International Airshow, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ADS Group Ltd.